Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why I Love Sweepstakes!!



School textbooks are one of the biggest scams! Because of the demand the price is sky high. If they weren't needed for classes no one would ever think twice about picking them up.

You pay $100, but when you sell them back your lucky you get $10.

I was lucky enough to have won $100 of Amazon giftcards. My textbooks plus shipping for the summer term cost around $95. I am so blessed and happy I did not have to dig into my bank account for these.

Hopefully I can win some more giftcards to cover books for the Fall semester.

While I have not won $10,000 yet, little wins like these mean more than you would think!

Thanks to all the sponsors who make this possible!

Have you won anything cool lately? If not, what are you hoping to win? Please let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. We just bought a bunch of books for the kids thanks to a amazon GF we won. love it.

    ReplyDelete